Sunday, July 10, 2011

Radish.

I have been spoiled even more the last two days. Zach and I went to the movies, I got to wear new clothes, and I got a package from Jake and Kayla! Check out what they got me :)

It was such a beautiful package and I'm so blessed to have them in my life. They are they best!
A wine glass and a Disney ceramic mug (what I didn't know is that it works for hot and cold drinks...whoa!)
A very cute picture of Jake and I from Christmas when our family went ice skating! What a thoughtful gift... and the frame matches perfectly. Love it!
And here is my "Kayla Shelf" That's what Zach has decided to call it haha I figured since it's a great frame that matches my room it had to go in there so, I moved some things around and set the lovely picture of us girls from Alcatraz on the shelf. It's next to a decorative box full of snail mail from Kayla :)
After opening the amazing gift, we had to head out back and do some yard work. We mowed, pulled weeds, put some stuff on the grass to kill the fungus we've developed (apparently because of all the rain and moisture we've had lately tons of peoples grass is dying and its all due to the fungus), then pulled out radishes because there were getting so large and taking over the box leaving my poor cucumbers to suffer.
Seriously, look at how big this one was!
All the radishes... time to plant more I suppose. Not sure how many ended up making it to the fridge... Zach said they were like tick tacks and my guess is, he ate more than what was put in the fridge hahah
The two largest ones.
Little asparagus.
Grow cucumbers, grow!
And here are the beautiful images that Zach took of me in my (so far) favorite outfit. I had been dying to wear it, but wanted to save it for our 'date'. I had a hard time choosing favorites, but tried to keep them different, but I know some are repetitive, but hey... It's cute lol







The pretty much ENTIRELY new outfit hahah

Shoes Forever 21*, skirt Forever 21*, Cami Target*, Blouse Forever 21*, Necklace Forever 21, Bag (it's been featured before) Forever 21*
(*new items from zach to me)

Today... I woke up bright and early and headed off to a senior portrait session! It was a great shoot and we got some many fabulous shots that I'm really having a hard time narrowing them down! I then came home and have been busy editing ever since. Uhhh... this was the last on my to do list today and I am POOPED! It's been a long day and the bed is really calling my name. With that being said, I'm signing off! Good night!

love you.

No comments: