Here was one outfit from around the house...
(*the earrings are new, however Zach did not purchase these...)
There are only a few more images of the clothing Zach purchased for me. Stay tuned!
Besides the SUPER sunny weather and huge HEAT wave, we've also been getting our daily dose of rain. Oh, but not just any rain... MONSOONS! Check it.
Day one. This was probably 4pm... it goes almost pitch black and the Gods really put on a great show, but I have failed to get a great lighting shot :(


Well guys, I really do have a TON of work to get done today. I took a quick break to right this blog and each some lunch. Lots of editing to do and many blogs are on their way!! Lombard St, Golden Gate, drive home, Family BBQ, Shooting last Friday, Hiking from Saturday and yesterdays around Denver images. Stay tuned and please continue to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers!
OH! I've also revised my Etsy shop (I haven't been too active on it lately, but am trying to get back on track). I've decided to try and help the King's with medical bills, travel expenses, and of course gifts to keep that radiant smile on Jayme's face... 50% of each purchase will be donated to them. Take a look around, it's a great way to feel good about shopping! Many new items are on their way :)
| Etsy jessidalton |
Thank you for all of your support thus far.
Love,
Jessi
No comments:
Post a Comment